meitanteiyana's avatar

• philippines
  • Joined Apr 9, 2012

Faster Than a Kiss

May 5, 2012

well, the story is very good! i don't know if the others think like me, but i must admit that this is one of the best manga i'd ever red! i wonder why some stopped in reading Faster than a Kiss, but at least many people love this manga :).

the story is unique, romantic, funny, and it's like it happened in real life. it is not like the other mangas i red that was romantic, then .... well, it's hard to explain. But here in Faster than a Kiss, the mix of emotions is well done. the emotions i felt changed everytime i red every happening they experienced. the surge of romance, then it will be followed by humor, until sadness and anger ( yup... i was angry and sad at some parts of it ;) ) came in, and transform back to romance... making it more lovable.

i highly recommend this manga to everyone who wants romance, humor, and unique storyline! i mean, really. ^^

Doodlecak3 says...

I agree with you too! This manga was one of the first mangas i've read and this is what started my manga-reading addiction ^^ hehe. I admit that this manga can be VERY long but that's the whole point to the story :D it's to get the audience to experience the characters' feelings and situations :) It was such a sweet story and I think that Kazuma was being so responsible and that's why the story too so long :). I don't know about everyone else but I think that the ending of the story was worth the wait ^^

Dec 25, 2014
Crocodillius says...

The reason people stopped reading it is because you can only pull the same stunt so many times before it stops being 'cute'. I skipped 20 Chapters and read the final chapter and the only regret I have is not doing it sooner.

I will concede that even though nothing happened for potentially the whole manga it goes to show that getting me to flog a dead horse till chapter 32 was pretty amazing. For that I give it 1 star.

Oct 18, 2012