mangaislife's avatar

• Joined Oct 18, 2010
  • ? / ?

Black Cat

Nov 13, 2010

Premise - There's a retired assassin and his partner and they have tragic pasts and yeah.

Plot Exposition - Tao. You're kidding me. After that awesome introduction...tao. Screw you, energy blasts!

Protagonist - A unique personality on an interesting character ruined by the fact that it's less of a unique personality and more of a personality swap that is SO OVERPLAYED.

Antagonist - And I'm not sleeping tonight. Very well written and drawn exactly as he should be. My only complaint is that his ultimate weapon, no matter how cool it looks, was less useful than his first weapon.

Supporting Cast - Sven, remember when you were important to the plot? I miss those days. The days before stupid, flat Eve showed up! There's nothing interesting about her! Nothing, I tell you!

Action - May feel a little repetitve, but are exciting and interesting.

Comedy - Pretty funny sometimes.

Tragedy - OH MY -

Ending - Well, that wasn't a terrible ending.

Story - It's got some interesting parts, but they can feel outweighed by the numerous stupid elements. Fairly character-driven.

Characters - There are lot of interesting and cool characters here. Most of them don't get the spotlight. On the bright side, both the antagonist and the protagonist and really interesting.

Art - HOW DOES HE DRAW THAT PERFECTLY?

Recommended? - For shounen fans.

7.5/10 characters