lionsdaemon's avatar

lionsdaemon

• Joined Jun 22, 2012

Warning this review may contain spoilers of the anime it self.

~Enjoy~

Plot:  The anime is all about some futerous organisation, called Babel, Who protect people that come from the other world. A guy named Akatsuki has returned from the other world back to babel, with a lovely looking girl named Myu. But what happens when people on the other side find out that Akatsuki took this girl "alive"?

The plot was the part that actually made me curious to watch this anime. The plot was original, there where things that made me think about a season 2 actually.  And because of this I'll be nice with a 7.3 out of 10.

Music: The music for this anime was fun. It made it a good anime. The OST's however, made most of the anime. The excitement that came from it was great. The fighting themes that were in it was just the opening BGM version. At some part when the excitement came back, they'd put the Opening on the BGM there. 8.1 out of 10.

Development: You walk from one place to another. You're the hero and the people love you. You decide to return to your own world where it all begins, but before you leave you say: "If you need me, just scream my name. But you must believe that I come.  I will always fight for you." And at the end he returns. The develop was a bit of a let down. At the point where the "Great Fight" begins it takes at least 5 episodes. Just to defeat one guy. Well sucks to be the main character.

I wouldn't mind if the fight began at episode 8 and that there was a bad ending for once in a while. But I can't complain. Develop was good. 8 out of 10.

Characters: The characters were pretty funny but yet basic anime characters with hair in all the colors of the rainbow! But that didn't really change my opinion for this anime. One thing that made the anime was the main character.

Spoiler Alert!!!

This guy is able to use some kind of martial-art Renkankei-kikou. It basicly lets you control the flow of chi inside your own body. With that power he can see through an area, walk over water, change the flow of chi in someone else's body. And a lot more. The second Main character is a girl who's the demon lords daughter. A girl with pink hair who's nice to everybody? Yea right, my ass. The characters were a bit stereo-type characters. 7 out of 10.

Overall the anime: Hagure Yuusha no Estetica scored a 7.6 out of 10. That's a pretty good score.

For the full review go to: http://lionsdeamon.wordpress.com/

7.3/10 story