Ok, so lately I've been watching a lot of things (random, so to call them). From horror to slice of life and comedy, some are good, some are.... not growing on me... but, anyways, decided to rant a bit about them.
Lemme search through my torrent list. >_>;;
** random order
1. Chihaya Furu. Where should I start from. I love it! I love classical poetry, and this one was the cherry on the cake (still is). It has tons of humor, a lot of drama ( I found myself being moved to tears a few times), it's about a competitive karuta (FTW!!) AND it has great visuals. That simply spells WIN for me.
2. Mirage of Blaze. One word. DROPPED. (>:D )
3. Yumedamaya Kidan. One short I will probably love forever. It was nice and refreshing, and a character that looked like Kusuriuri-sama? FTW!!!. XD
4. Kazuo Umezu no Noroi. The horror genre has a lot of titles, some of them good, some of them corny, and some of them really scary and disturbing. This one made it into the third category. Brrr. I never learn, do I? Never watch horror when home alone at night. (yesh, I are a scaredy cat).
5. 3x3 Eyes. Nice series. I like the plot so far. Not too gory, not too funny, not too boring, i actually enjoy watching this, even though Pai's voice makes me wish she were a mute.
6. Chocolate Underground. I don't think I'll finish this series until I have a nice stack of chocolate bars within reach, for this series leaves me with an alien craving for the mighty chocolate. (AVE AVE AVE Chokoretto-samaaaaa)
7. Phantom Quest Corp. Well, a bit of fanservice and loads of fun. It's nice, I like the animation, very smooth for that year xD
8. Tokyo Revelation. Ugh. I will say no more.
9. Maetel Legend. Why do i get the feeling this is a gem I have yet to grasp? I'll stay on my toes for a while.
10. Blood Reign. Meh. This reminds me of a movie I watched recently, Kamui.
11. Kemonozume. I love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! I love the style, the story, it's so fresh, it's crisp, and damn do I love crispy stuff. Great series, love the music and the overall feeling. (All that, all the blue!)
12. Toki no Tabibito. Ughhhh this left me wondering "wth did I just watch". Still, it was fun. Sort of.
13. Working!! . Errrr. This is not growing on me. >_>;; Maybe I should watch some more, who knows, maybe there's a gem hidden in there.
14. Pandora Hearts. I liked the animation, very interesting character designs. Plot was not half-bad, but at some point the story kind of... lost itself... in the story. @_@;; Too much confusion, and at the end of the was story I was like "WTF that's all?! But nothing happened!!" So... not too bad... but just not good enough either.
15. Welcome to the NHK! Now this, this is a gem. I love every single second of it. I chuckle like a maniac during every episode, and I hope it won't go downhill. It's like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei on fast forward. xD And wow, I knew I was a NEET, but, BUT, now, thanks to this particular anime, I found out I actually fall more into the hikikomori side. Oh god. I think I need a Misaki in my life.
This is all now, maybe I'll write some more after I finish these.
Watashi wa AKA-NINGEN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
This blog has no comments. Leave one now!