kiminosan01's avatar

kiminosan01

• London
  • Joined Jul 27, 2009

Anyone who is looking for an interesting anime that centers around the issue of money with action and drama then this is the anime for you. With unique action sequences and the interesting debate that evolves around the subject of money and its affects it has on real life; I recommend this anime.

However the anime, whilst has many potentials, had a rushed story plot. Sadly this means that the story was sometimes unclear and all over the place. What could have been easily 30 more episodes was squashed into 3 episodes and an ending which left the viewer confused and to make personal interpretations.

This anime had everything, a great action/ battle plot, the subject of money (who is not interested about money?) and a unique parrallel world that had a lot of potential. In the end, everything about it was undeveloped, giving you this feeling that you were given the short end of the stick.

Personally I enjoyed the anime; although it was short, it was intense and compact with many information and drama which was the very least i expect from a good anime. But as stated, I had high expectations that was left high and dry; for which i can only hope to be relieved through a sequel. (hopefully....)