I started watching anime in the summer of 1998 with Sailor Moon on CN's Toonami. (I was 11! ZOMG!)
I've watched a good amount of anime (not as much as some people on here) but I know about more. I've seen WAY too many AMVs, but I really do love them. :)
I also need to spend less time on the site, and more on watching anime... X_X (Look at my "want to watch" section! WTF!?)
random thoughts right after finishing...
- Kaleido Star: it's the only anime of that length I've watched with no filler... it was really good too!
- Umi Monogatari: it started off so light and fluffy, and then went super dark... by the end it went from a 3 out of 5 to a solid 4 stars... watch it!
- Tokyo Majin 1 and 2: even with the lack of a completely proper ending, still reeeeeally good!
- Karas: not only was it freaking gorgeous, the story was fabulous... and I loved the little snail youkai... so cute!
- Baccano! (on Mika's suggestion): very impressed, great anime... apparently there are OVAs I need to watch
- Kaiba: it was a little weird, but probably one of the best animes I've ever watched... and I don't think I've ever cried more per episode...
army brats don't have hometowns
November 20, 2007
October 5, 2013
total anime ratings: 309
Least Favorite Genres
total manga ratings: 55
You must be logged in to leave profile comments. Login or sign up today!
© Anime-Planet, 2001-2013 — Graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and other service names are the trademarks of Anime-Planet.