keero16's avatar

keero16

• Joined Jun 15, 2011

Out of all of the Pokemon movies out there, this is my absolute least favorite, right next to the Temple of the Sea one. I honestly can't even tell you what happened, I was bored out of my mind the whole movie, and therefore could not pay attention to what was going on. I don't know where this falls with the rest of the movies using the Hoenn characters, but to me it felt as though they were just trying to stretch Max and May until the fanbase got bored with them, which isn't really isn't saying much, because I hated Max since the first episode he appeared in. And Lucario himself is the most annoying character in this whole movie, and whatever relationship he had with his owner creeped me out. Lucario was way too obsessed with him. I don't even know what to say anymore, this movie sucked so bad, I wouldn't recommend it to a hardcore Pokemon fan.

RingoStarr1991 says...

Pretty harsh and biased review if you ask me. This one I thought had one of the better plots so I will be giving this one a non biased review soon.

Oct 2, 2011