kanamekakashi's avatar

• モントリオール
  • Joined Sep 6, 2010

Another

on

THIS ANIME IS REALLY GOOD. Would give a 11 on 10 is there wasn't the ending problem - the person who knew the key of this calamity should have done something WAY sooner ! There are like ten students who died in vain because of that baka.

9.5/10 story
9.5/10 animation

Minami-ke Okawari

on

The quality of the animation is really getting worse, drawing are cheaper, scenes are often repeted, the music is the same as in the first season (meaning : they kept the horrible clarinet sounds). The story doesn't evolve because of the stagnation of the caracters.

Daily Lives of High School Boys

on

I'm usually not a laugher, but this anime was so much fun! Even if there were some no needed short stories, most of this anime was really good. I'll watch it twice for sure !

Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

on

I know, in a way, we all love stereotypes. So if you like the male caracters in ouran highschool host club, you might appreciate this story, or be let down by the missed potentiel of this serie. This is a romance prohibited shoujo (as the teacher says at the start of the story). And no, this is not a trending and doki doki prohibited romance, there is no romance at all. They choose to concentrate the action on music which is fine, but they never used the music material they presented : two violonists, a guitarist and a saxophonist. The composer, who is supposed to be really good, only writes boring or... See full review

1.5/10 overall

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi TV

on

I really loved Junjou Romantica (even if the second season is less better than the first), but sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is way better!!! In JR, Misaki is a bit annoying sometimes because he's way too defensive. What I like about Onodera is that he's just totally messed up and he's the one who has a bad personnality. Takano is super appealing and got just the right amount of swag (he's perfect!). I really like Ko (i think he is the most handsome character of the serie) and the love story between Chiaki and Tori is also interesting. I'm a bit sad because i hoped there was a love story with a big age gap (just... See full review

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

on

The animation is great, the characters are nice. At the beginning, the story is full of potential. Well, for me, this is a good example of fiasco. By the third episode, it becomes a typical soft womanizer story for twelve years old viewers. There is so much kawaii scenes that it becomes boring and the girls can't barely speak correctly because they are so incredibly shy in a not-so-cute-anymore way. Still, the characters are interesting so thats why i gave a 5 on 10.

See full review

Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!

on

i recommand it for those who likes soft harem stories. I don't really like the drawing and the story is a total non sense. It feels like the author wanted to reach every type of viewers. The panties shots are always censored, there's an unexplained bond between the Captain Kishikawa and Shuusuke (he kissed him twice). It seems like Nao cares a lot about his onii-chan during certain episode, but she lets Koudou becoming close with her brother. Even the character of Iroha is wierd. At first she's the rival, but the more the story goes, she becomes the stalker/freak type who doesn't really fit into the story... See full review

Toradora!

on

The drawing is nice. The story is also nice but not very original because it slips into sterotyped patterns (love triangle, the abuse of slave/pet role, etc.)  The ending terribly SUCKS, but the climax is intersting when they realise their love for each other (the «runaway» part). I Also like the vulnerability of the protagonist when she has to put a pride aside in certain situation.