default avatar

k1ng0fn3rds

• Joined Nov 16, 2010
  • 20 / ?

Of every anime series i have ever watched this has been by far the most unique one. It was amazing how they were able to combine sci-fi into daily life.  One of the best aspects of the series in my opinion was how Haruhi was god, but did not know herself.  Things happened because she wanted them to.  The series also provides a good laugh when one is needed, especially the countless times Kyon walks in on Mikuru.  Yuki is by far literally the most kick-ass character of them all, somethingg no one saw coming, it was amazing the way she took down Ryoko. Mikuru's innocence is something that is setting her up to be sexually harassed by Haruhi, especially after her saying early in the series that she would be with anyone regardless of gender as long as they weren't an ordinary human. A few simple thoughts to sum up my thoughts:

-Haruhi is crazy

-Haruhi is the most outgoing person i have ever seen, in anime and real life

-Mikuru kawaii

-Kyon is the only normal person of them all, which is also how i feel most of the time

-Yuki can kick your ass any day

-Koizumi is messed up

-Because of this series, i am now a Haruhiist, and proud of it

NekoKriszty says...

I'm not trying to mean, but please do this for me: remember, what characters were there in Evangelion or Negima or even Naruto? Now think about Yuki and Mikuru. I hope you see where I'm going with this. There wasn't really one interesting character in Haruhi. Not one.

Seriously, I'm trying not to troll here, I'm just not always good at expressing myself. I respect your love of this show. I just wanted to show you the other side of the Haruhiism. (I saw you saw Love Com. Do you seriously think Haruhi is more outgoing and cool and funny than Risa?)

Jan 4, 2011
Yuk1Nagato says...

We shall pray the new world does not blow up. AMen.

Now, who wants to search for aliens?

Thanks for the review.