joyfumoffu's avatar

joyfumoffu

• Los Angeles , CA
  • Joined Feb 16, 2009

the unexpectedness that occured in this anime kept me hooked the twists and turns that no one saw coming. the suspense, the thrill that captivates us the watchers to keep on watching till the very end even though in some occassions it does slow down keeps us wanting to see the action the thriller and adventure the lelouch goes through so much to win. Code Geass R2 is ranked in my list the best of the best because of all the secrects and unexpected stuff that happens i love how you will never known what will happen, Lelouch has sicked wicked mind (in a good evil way!) and thats what i love about Code Geass the pressure the outcome and results that Lelouch has planned out careful to see that he wins! for me the best episode would be the ending i couldnt believe the ending for me it was a shocker to find out the result and sacrifice that Lelouch takes i cried, screamed so hard when the ending came because i love this show so much, i recommend people to see this anime if you have watched Death Note it is similar to Code Geass. but Code Geass is better; i like Code Geass more because of the action that goes with the plot. :))