default avatar

jonjon1234

• Joined Sep 17, 2013

Yosuga no Sora

Dec 13, 2013

Before I tear this anime to pieces, I just want to say this: The anime has incest in it toward's the end of the series. I'm not kidding.

If you ask me, I have a love and hate relationship with the ecchi, harem, and hentai genres. The only ecchi show I really enjoy is the Sora No Otoshimono franchise. Now this anime: Yosuga No Sora, is an ecchi show that has become one of the worst animes I've ever seen.

The story is about Haru Kasugano and her sister, Sora Kasugano, moving back to their old home in a small town. Once they arrive, Haru meet's some of his old friends and falls in them. The show is also divided into different arcs just like Higurashi: When They Cry. That's it. There's nothing special or cool about the story.

The reason why this anime is horrible is because it's predictable the characters are both boring and have no development, and the music is a huge mixed bag.

The anime is predictable because after watching the first arc, I thought to myself: "Hmmmmm...The next arc is going to be just like the previous one, right?" Guess what? It did. The only arc that's different is the last one that happens in the last 3 episodes because Haru and Sora fall in love.

The characters in this anime are boring and not that special. For example: Haru is generic because all we see him do most of the time is hanging out with the girls and having sex with them. That's what he does throughout the show. But if you thought Haru was a bad character, guess again. Her sister is worst than Haru. Why? She's selfish and annoying because she's constantly thinking about how much she love's Haru and there was even a scene where she was masturbating and saying: "Haru!". Not to mention that she barely changes in the anime. The fact that we have to believe that Haru and Sora deserve to be a couple and live happily ever after with no development for each other boggles my mind.

I will give the show some credit: The animation is good but nothing special and the music is nice and beautiful.

Speaking of music...I have two problems with the music:

1.) It's overused constantly to the point where I wonder if the studio that made this anime had to replay the same music over and over due to having a low budget.

2.) The music is sometimes used during the sex scenes and scenes that are suppose to be sad. You see, you have to have the music match a scene's tone because if you don't the scene will be awkward and the music will feel out of place. That happens in this anime, sadly. True, the music does fit some scenes but whenever a sex scene is shown sad music start's and the scene ends up being pretty laughable.

Overall, Yosuga No Sora is one of the worst animes I've ever seen. I could go on saying how much I hate this show but I will say this: If you asked me if there's any anime that deserves to be burned? It's Yosuga No Sora.

1.5/10 overall