jjasonrev's avatar

• Joined Mar 31, 2012
  • ? / M

Oshiete! Gyaruko-chan

on

Nothing much to say about this anime. Not much praise can be done on the visual or audio department considering that wasn't the objective the animation producers had in mind when they released this title. The characters are unique and stand out according to their personal traits compared to other bland anime where almost all of their characters seem like clones of each other. It's one of the best laughs I ever had watching an anime in my life and I'd easily recommend this to anyone who enjoyed Daily lives of high school boys and Seitokai Yakuindomo.

Sad that this is released in short episodes as... See full review

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend

on

Oh wow, why am I not surprised. Where should I begin?
Should I call this Manga Art on life? Since there's Kirito 2 in it.
Another anime with a spineless main character that is a hoe magnet but have absolutely no talent/cool points/attractiveness whatsoever.
Hoho, and did I mention it's animated by the same company as SAO and the main character is voiced by the same voice actor as Shitrito?
Let me get one thing straight, I do not hate SAO, the plot and concept is amazing. It's the characters that ruin it for me.
Saekano appears to be the same victim of character garbagization. They both... See full review

School Days

on

SPOILER ALERT - You have been warned.
If your curiosity still gets a better hold of you then be my guest and continue reading. Watched this years ago when I was in high school. After about...5 years? Rewatching it again. And I really have to say, growing up makes you view things in a more realistic perspective.
I used to rate it half a star for the screwed up, immoral storyline but now I'm changing that to a 4 star and giving you a sugar coated review of this so called "atrocity" of an anime instead.
You lots might be baffled by why a person would do such a thing for an old and community... See full review