jcemmanuelrasco's avatar

• Philippines
  • Joined Oct 26, 2010

Toradora!

Nov 22, 2010

Toradora! is a Romantic Comedy anime that surely you'll have fun watching although you might ask something which I don't think anyone know. "Wheres Season 2?" yes you might ask this but unfortunately I don't know. Others say there is no season 2 because the manga ended as well. Even if so Toradora is MY NUMBER ONE ROMANTIC COMEDY ANIME.

|*| To begin with, The Story is remarkable It'll make you search season 2 in google and find nothing, believe me i've tried. Going back to the story, Its Amazing, Its Great, Its Entirely Awesome. The Story starts from mostly comedy and slowly ends with Drama which is my kind of anime, The first few episodes will make you laugh and it'll make you excited while the last few episodes will make you wonder, it'll make you wish , it'll leave you even more excited for the next episode until its finished.

|*| The way the Anime was Animated was great although there are times in the series where you'll see how the Animation was un-perfected. Like the fist fight scene.

|*| The way they present the characters are amazing for starters you'll have a first impression of them at the start of the series but you'll eventually see their "true Colors" as you go from an episode to the next episode. Their character definition is also amazing. Who would have thought that they'll end up with the wrong partner? (Whoops Sorry Spoiler).

|*| As for the sound, they used some great background music which will really set the mood for you and it suites the situation happening in an episode =)

Overall I give this Series a 9/10 I recommend you to watch ony 3 episodes a day to keep the excitement going =) or you can watch it all in one night provided you don't have classes the next day.

fat10 says...

I want Season 2 :(

So great, but I expected an end a little better.

Nov 22, 2010