default avatar

jawbreaker

• Joined Feb 10, 2010

Paniponi Dash!

Aug 13, 2012

I agree with the editors review. this is far from good anime. but I still found it fun to watch. the story is none exsistant and random. the whole anime is random and speradic. but what I liked about it was its mocking way of playing on all the cliches of anime and manga. the magical girl who can't actually be scene using her powers or she woudl lsoe them. or how the charactors yes fit stariotypes of anime but flawed in the way of someone playing at the roles rather then actually fiting them. I normaly don't like anime like this but the way this one mocks the usual stuff made it endearing to me despite being so poor when compared to great anime. but the nonsequidors in some way make sense as apposed to jokes for the sake of jokes because the chractors live in the world and let the world comment on the obserdaty. watch how the forth wall is smashed broken and turned on its head just for fun.

and why does no one care about the talking rabbit thing. how is that normal in a world that tries to play as if thigns are normal when they are clearly obserd.

you will quickly know if you like it or not and go with that first opinion it should be spot on.