jashan92's avatar

• Canadaaa
  • Joined Nov 23, 2010

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai

on

Show is still ongoing but so far i wouldn`t say that it`s a bad show. It`s simply to understand and funny at points. It starts off with a guy who only plays those dating sim games, but then he has to start getting real girls to love him. It's interesting to see how he used his game techniques on real girls. Recommend to watch, but it isn't a really lovely dovey show especially because he changes girls after like very episode.   edit.. so the show has now finished and i still think it was a nice show. I agree with the comment below that the last episode wasn't... See full review

Bakuman.

on

This is a show with a very nice story to it. There may be no action but the story is very well thought out. It also shows how hard it really is to write a mange and get it turned into an anime. By just watching this i learned many things that i never knew. I would recommend watching this if you like shows with a story line over just random fighting.

See full review

Fairy Tail

on

I think this is a very nice anime to watch. There's lost of cool action to keep you entertained, but there is the comical side to it too. Story is well thought out and i don't feel as though the arcs are stretched out to make the show long like other shows do. The characters a very nicely made and each has their own unique aspect for you to love, or maybe even hate. I would highly recommend watching this if you like action but with a comical side. :)

See full review