iiT3CK's avatar

iiT3CK

• Sheridan, OR
  • Joined May 17, 2013

Warning - Contains Spoilers

Make a contract they said.... It will be fun they said.....

How did I wind up watching this show? I like to tell my friends and myself that I lost a bet... As pathetic as it makes me feel, this show actually has a very unique plotline. And best yet, it has a conslusive ending. Essentially, the creators made a magical girl show.... with witches... and a lot of death. Props for that. I remember two episodes in I was starting to feel like I needed to wear some masscara (typo) and a much tighter skirt.... I mean, I felt like I needed to wear a skirt... ignore that last part. Anyways, this show had some kick ass plot twists, and surprisingly it was pretty entertaining.

Animation:

The animation for this show straight up kicked ass. Seriously, top tier animation in my opinion. I really liked all the weird background images when they're in the witches lairs. Hate all you want, but you gotta give the show props for that.

Sound:

Honestly, wasn't a huge fan of the soundtrack. At the same time, I could see where it was good though. Just not my style. The dubs were good as well.

There actually is some pretty interesting character development in the show, which was cool. The only problem I had is the majority of the characters really got on my nerves. Not to say they were bad characters, they just pissed me off at times. In general, it pisses me off when children try to act like there adults. But what really brings down the quality of characters in my opinion is the fact that god is a magical girl.... If that's the case, I don't want to live in this planet anymore.

Overall:

This is strangely a lot better of a show than I thought it would be. I certainly would recommend it. Just not to my friends, I feel like I would get laughed at.... Anyways solid series all around. And now its time for a dance party.....

~Phan†om