holyherald's avatar

• Joined Feb 7, 2011
  • 22 / ?

Bleach

Feb 8, 2011

This anime could be the best or worst thing you have ever watched. It depends on your tastes and personal preferences when it comes to anime. The whole anime is driven by sword clashing and exaggerated fights. The main problem with this anime is the length: over 300 episodes of which 100 are original to the anime and pretty much bullshit. If your going to watch this anime, i advise going online and finding an episode guide so you can skip these episodes as the events that happen during these episodes are almost never referenced after the arc has finished.

That being said, it truly is a good anime. Theres plenty of action to keep your attention and enough character development to make each individual unique and easy to understand. This anime is fairly straight foward in a good way, with only a few plot twists to keep the story going without being overly complicated. If your looking for an easy to follow, supernatural, all around great fighting anime, give this a shot.

Overall Grade: B

holyherald says...

Thanks for that comment. My review was overly negative, which wasnt my intention. I wrote it late in the night and fell asleep part way through to be honest. I revised it, adding in some more positive notes I had meant to write.

Drago1274 says...

Is this a review or a hating competition cuz thats what it looks like to me. Maybe saying some more positive thhings and adding more detil would better explain what your trying to say or what your main point is.