hamletsmage's avatar

• Edge of Reason
  • Joined Apr 17, 2011

Debut

Sep 30, 2011

There is a reason the badge for watching this is "Wrapping Paper is not hair". I realize this was basically a preview for a game, but it was so... bad...

Stroy: The first plot is about unrequited love, hamburgers, and for some reason, wearing a dress under an archway. It was basically you're typical high school scene. When I started the second episode, I was expecting more of the mindless high school dribble, but lo and behold, the plot had changed to something completely different. If you have ever watched Monty Python's Flying Circus, this was a similar experience. The new plot was so completely different from the first, that it was like the writers had created a fanfiction based on the original characters. It's because the episodes are Stand-Alone that there is so much dischord.

Animation: Like I said, the badge for this OVA explains everything. Someone was having a bad day in the animation office when this came out.

Sounds: The music was done by Seiichi Kyouda, who you might recognize as the music behind Sailor Moon (R and S). So, I got a bit of a nostalgic quality to the music, but that's about it.

Characters: These characters had such bland personalities. If we combined all the girl's into one character, she'd be ok, but apart, they are rather boring and you can't really relate to them at all. (Especially when their roles change between the two stand-alone episodes)