gundamboyx's avatar

• Australia
  • Joined May 20, 2011

3 x 3 Eyes

May 28, 2011

Yakumo was just a normal boy... until he died in a tragic accident. Now, resurrected by the last of a race of powerful creatures, he has become her Wu, an immortal servant. Together, they must battle against Benares, the all-powerful Wu of the dark lord Shiva. What dark secrets from Pai's past will this battle unearth?

3x3 Eyes is what you call unique & yet not unique, now for the explanation.

When I first watched 3x3 eyes I was surprised on how the story line like so many others of its time had demon's etc. but then shocked me with the fact that it had a main character Yakumo Fujii who was killed from the start and then brought back as an immortal.

Not only was this in the first OVA alone but you would think being an immortal would make you strong "This is where it becomes unique" well your wrong, your still as weak as ever, continuing through the story is how he needs to become strong and protect the person who gave him this power "Pai" {Even though it was her pet that killed him the first time round} and make her wish come true to become human.

For fans of the old style Manga Anime of the 90's this is a must see (as well as the sequel) and I believe that you will thoroughly enjoy it