goodycandy741's avatar

• Joined Mar 27, 2011

Fruits Basket

Apr 17, 2011

Hey guys!

So... Fruits Basket was truly amazing to me! It taught me SOO much about life and how the people who are always smiling could actually be the ones who need a sincere hug!

(I haven't read the manga yet but I'm sure it's as awesome as the anime!)

Fruits Basket doesn't have an awful lot of action (besides when Yuki and Kyo are fighting each other... -.-'), but it has a whole TON of comedy! (It made me fall off my chair once while at was laughing at it! XD) It also has some romance blooming between characters, which is something I love because they aren't packing the love on too hard! And it has several touching moments in the arcs of other characters and the main story as well!

[I was moved to tears several times!... =')]

The animation of Fruits Basket got a 6 from me because, honestly, I thought the producers/designers of the anime could've done better... It's still awesome though! XD

The characters are all very.... hmm... different from what you would expect from other typical anime characters... They all have their own unique personalities from hot-headed to reserved to pure and innocent.

To me, the voice actors did an awesome job on all of the characters! ( Except maybe Yuki since his voice was a bit high, but I don't really mind! The dub was TERRIBLE though! His voice was WAAAAYYYY too low!!!!)

Anyways.... This was an awesome anime all-in-all and I DEFINITELY recommend it! You can seriously learn a few life-lessons from Tohru like I did! XP

=Wish you a happy watching! =3