goodycandy741

07-Ghost

4 APR
2011

07-Ghost is really quite amazing! The opening song had me hooked from the start! Anyways, the anime is basically about the main character, Teito Klein, running away and hiding from the army he was in because he had discovered a shocking secret about them. LIke the intro of the page said, Teito was a sklave (slave) who was mistreated and killed many innocent people in order to live in the past. He avoided contact with others when he first joined the military, but his friend Mikage changed that and became his one and only friend. As the story moves on, you can see Teito slowly opening up to others and realizing that he's not alone in his battle against the army.

Anyways... Enough (kinda like) spoilers. This anime is VERY funny, full of action, and very touching. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know because of how it teaches about the importance of friends, how they always have your back, and learning to trust others. Definitely watch it! I recommended this to my friend who didn't really like anime and she loved it and wants a 2nd season. I also want a second season but I don't know for sure if there is actually going to be one. However, the ending of the 1st season makes it possible for a 2nd season to happen!

Watch this anime and be blown away by its amazingness! (is that a word?...)

Wish you a happy watching!

Other Anime Reviews by goodycandy741

overall score: 4.6/10

Fruits Basket user review by goodycandy741

Fruits Basket

overall score: 7.7/10

comments

roriconfan avatar roriconfan
Apr 16, 2012

The show was gay and the story didn't go anywhere. They better never make a second season.

Eefiejj avatar Eefiejj