default avatar

• Joined Apr 3, 2012
  • 27 / ?

20th Century Boys

Jun 13, 2012

This is one of the greatest stories I've read. It never slows down to a point where you want to put it down because you don't want to put it down! Some many twist and turns with perils around every corner. And the best part is the story is a one of a kind! I've never read any other manga like it! Probably why I wouldn't be able to recommend a manga similiar to it. I'll just say why I liked it. For starters, the art is great! I'm not saying its flashy or anything of that sort. Its just the way its done, everything feels so real. It gets to the point were you forget that its actually fiction! The expressions are captured wonderfully! You can always feel their happiness, their pain, their fear...

For the story, as I said before, you won't find anything like it. The mystery is the adventure. In each timeline you get more and more of the characters story, growing with them as they grow, while at the same time finding out " so that's what happened" while wondering "wait a sec, then what is that!" Immediately freaking out afterwards, lol.

If your looking for something different than what is normally out their then I definantly suggest this one for you to read, you will not be disappointed :).