galacticdude7's avatar

• Joined May 25, 2009

Angel Beats!

Aug 28, 2011

-Story-

I really enjoyed the story in Angel Beats!. I loved how there were sad moments and happy momments, and how they worked together to make this story great. I enjoyed the action that the series had as well. The story is also extremely touching as you dive into the story and learn all of the backstories of the characters and find out why they are in that world. The emotion of the story felt so real, and you could feel the hurt that the characters were feeling. I also liked how Angel Beats! made me think about life and death as well as God and religion. This show has a lot to say about these things, but the only way to really know what they are saying is to watch it.

-Animation-

The animation was beautiful and the characters were portayed in a way to enhance the emotion of the story. Also the action sequences looked amazing, and there was a lot of detail put into the world the characters inhabited.

-Characters-

I thoroughly enjoyed most of the characters in Angel Beats!, and I loved the emotions that they were able to portray. I was able to feel how the characters hurt over their past lives, and it was really touching.

-Overall-

I loved this series and I think that it is a great watch, and I would recommend it highly. This is a really good anime series and I hope that you'll check it out.

9.5/10 characters