galacticdude7

Excel Saga

9 AUG
2011

I really liked all of the humor in Excel Saga, which I felt to be clever and original. I loved how seemingly random the whole thing was and there were many times when I just busted out laughing. The antics of Excel and Hyatt never cease to entertain and provide humor. I also loved all of the lampshade hanging that took place throughout the series which allowed it to get away with a lot of things by making them funny. Excel Saga even made 2 clip shows hilarious and original. Plus the diverse cast made for even more humor that could not be provided by Excel and Hyatt alone.

I felt that the animation was excellentand that the art was interesting to look at and it fit very well with the overall tone of the series, which is downright craziness.

The Characters of the Excel Saga are what really make the series great. Both Excel and Hyatt make a hilarious duo, and both can be quite humorous on their own. All of the other characters were great too, and I believe that there wasn't a single character that I didn't find amusing.

Overall

This is one of the better series that I have seen in a long while, and I would recommend it highly. HAIL IL PALAZZO!

Other Anime Reviews by galacticdude7