galacticdude7

Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu!

4 MAR
2011

-Story-

Overall the story and jokes in Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu were quite good, and largly keeping the spirit of the first season. In fact in some cases the jokes here were better than the jokes in the first season, as they had a wider variety of topics, and I felt that the jokes were just funnier in general. In this season we also get to explore the universe of Mitsudomoe a bit deeper, as we get to meet othere teachers, and explore the relationship between the triplets and Sugisaki and the other girls in the class. In many ways this season is an improvement and an extension of the previous season. However there were a few instances were the jokes were repeatitive.

-Animation-

Same great animation that was in the previous season. Keeps with the cute look of the characters to constrast the sometimes raunchy jokes.

-Characters-

Once again there are the same great characters that we fell in love with in season one that have returned. They are as funny as ever, and as entertaining to watch. Plus we also get introduced to the Gachi Rangers cast, which is just as funny as the Mitsudomoe cast.

-Overall-

This is a great addition and Second season to Mitsudomoe. Even though it is only 8 episodes long, it is still worth watching.

Other Anime Reviews by galacticdude7