galacticdude7's avatar

• Joined May 25, 2009

Working!!

Jul 7, 2010

-Story-

One of the best things about the story of Working!! is that is has several small stories that work in harmony with each other throughout the series. There are several continuing stories that some may call running gags, but it all works together. Another strong thing is that the series is quite funny in several places, unlike some shows were there is only two or three laughable moments in the entire series, Working!! is a laughing riot. The comedy is great and I found myself laughing out loud during my viewing of it.

-Animation-

There are certainly better animated and artistic shows, but the style of Working!! really works with the comedic and upbeat tone of the series. It wasn't a masterpiece but it served its purpose and helped deliver the humor.

-Characters-

The characters are absolutely wonderful. They were for the most part relatable and very funny. Each character adds a piece to the series and each character makes it that much better. Also the personalities of each character work together and really make Working!! shine.

-Overall-

Working!! is a great series and is highly entertaining and funny. I recomend it.

9.5/10 characters