galacticdude7's avatar

• Joined May 25, 2009

Blue Submarine No. 6

Apr 4, 2010

-Story-

The story seemed to be pretty good for the most part, and provided me with some good entertainment. I did like the idea of Humanity fighting for its survival, even though it is not an original concept. However I did not like the rogue scientist idea, and thought that it had been overdone and stereotypical. What bothered me the most was how ridiculous the enemies of humanity looked. I would have prefered it if they had not been shown. One thing that I did like about it was that it had a good main idea that it got across and made it very clear.

-Animation-

As I have mentioned before, the enemies looked horrible, They were almost as ridiculous as Jar Jar Binks. They used some computer animation, which I feel that it made it feel like it wasn't part of the series, but just to show off the computer technology of the time.

-Characters-

The characters were mostly good, and they were not one dimensional characters. They each had different characteristics and were complex. They had tensions with eachother as well as with themselves.

-Overall-

This is an okay series that felt like it should have been a movie instead of a series. It wasn't perfect, but it was ok.

6.5/10 story