galacticdude7's avatar

• Michigan
  • Joined May 25, 2009

Blue Submarine No. 6

The story seemed to be pretty good for the most part, and provided me with some good entertainment. I did like the idea of Humanity fighting for its survival, even though it is not an original concept. However I did not like the rogue scientist idea, and thought that it had been overdone and stereotypical. What bothered me the most was how ridiculous the enemies of humanity looked. I would have prefered it if they had not been shown. One thing that I did like about it was that it had a good main idea that it got across and made it very clear.

As I have mentioned before, the enemies looked horrible, They were almost as ridiculous as Jar Jar Binks. They used some computer animation, which I feel that it made it feel like it wasn't part of the series, but just to show off the computer technology of the time.

The characters were mostly good, and they were not one dimensional characters. They each had different characteristics and were complex. They had tensions with eachother as well as with themselves.

This is an okay series that felt like it should have been a movie instead of a series. It wasn't perfect, but it was ok.

6.5/10 story