galacticdude7

Saishuu Shiken Kujira

25 FEB
2010

-Plot-

What? What plot? There was absolutely no plot to this anime, and there was no jokes or charm to make up for it. There was not a single thing that made any sense what so ever. It sounds like it was written by a drunk third grader. This is supposed to be classified as an ecchi anime, but there was only about two ecchi moments in the entire thing. If this is a Harem either, then it fails at that too. There was no love connection between any of the characters. Also we get introduced to a seemingly endless supply of girls with un-naturally large breasts, without any comprehensible character introductions. Then to make matters worse, they tried to put in a story in the last 4 or so episodes that made absolutely no sense what so ever. There was also a scene where then main character gets turned on by his younger sister falling down on him.Also there was this floating whale, which has nothing to do with anything. This is worse than Canary, and that was pretty bad. This anime makes me want to stab myself with a dull spoon. I wish I was the AVGN so that I could curse up a blue streak on how bad this anime is.

-Animation-

The animation is completely uninspired and nothing is freaking original, and the supossed "attractive female co-stars" are not what they claim to be. They are not attractive at all. I'm pretty sure that a drunk 3rd grader also drew this anime too. This is beyond horrible.

-Characters-

Oh my God, these characters are so freaking unimaginative and boring. None of them are any good and none of them bring any entertainment value to the series. Basically there is this one boring guy surrounded by about seven boring girls that have no distinguishing personality traits. We do not get any explaination on who these characters are, like we were supposed to already know them. These characters suck.

-Overall-

Whatever you do, avoid this anime like the plague, swine flu, and malaria combined. If you plan on watching this, which if you are I would reconsider, bring a dull spoon to stab yourself with as you go and waste your precious time. This anime should not have even seen the light of day and brought disgrace to the anime world.

Other Anime Reviews by galacticdude7