Finally got around to updating my list and I decided to cut out 95% of my profile. So here's a significantly shorter summary of my history with anime:
- I've probably spent way too much time on anime in my life.
- I will most likely continue to spend too much time on anime.
- I rarely write reviews nowdays, because I watch too much every season to keep up. If you have a show you want me to review, for whatever reason, request away in the comments section.
- For reviews that I have written, plot and characters weigh more heavily than animation and sound.
- The ratings on my anime list reflect enjoyment, rather than objective rating.
- I generally dislike dropping shows. However, time is money, so if it's really not worth it, I will.
A few anime that I've seen recently that I really enjoyed are: Akagami no Shirayukihime, Sansha Sanyou, Sakaamoto desuga, and Joker Game.