epicotaku

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

24 JUL
2012

Ok so this is my first review, so I don’t really know what to say, so I'm just going to start now...

OK, so I guess I'll start with the story. The story was great. It started off kind of like Fullmetal Alchemist but only for about 14-ish episodes and at a much quicker pace. After the 14th-ish episode it began to develop a new story different than FMA. This story more closely follows the manga (so I've heard I haven't gotten around to reading it yet) and has a much better ending than in FMA.

The animation for FMAB was absolutely amazing. All of the fight scenes were really well animated and didn't try to cut corners at all like most fights in other anime. The animators even put in the reflections in windows on the train or in the car.

The sound was great. The opening and ending themes were amazing. (I even put some of them on my iPod). The sound effects were also really well done. The voice actors for both Japanese and English did a really good job.

The characters were really well developed. I ended up either loving or hating almost every single character in the series. It even got me to feel bad for some of the homunculus.

Overall

Overall this was one of the best animes I have ever seen. Everything about it was amazing. SO GO WATCH IT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!

...yeah that’s it...sorry this sucked so much haha

-Epic Otaku

Other Anime Reviews by epicotaku