duchessliz

Brave10

28 MAY
2012

Summary: The main protagonist of Brave 10 is an Iga ninja named Kirigakure Saizou, who meets an Izumo priestess named Isanami as she's attacked by assassins and he saves her from them. Isanami is on a short journey to go see Sanada Yukimura. Sanada Yukimura is a powerful warlord in the Sengoku era and Isanami is going to see him because her shrine was destroyed by Ieyasu Tokugawa and everyone was killed except for herself. She was told by the head priest, before he was killed, to seek out Sanada for help. Meanwhile, Sanada has been gathering ten warriors known as the Brave 10, who have the power to change history. As they gather one by one, Isanami's own mysterious power awakens.

Because the anime was only twelve episodes the anime goes by pretty quickly but I throughly enjoyed the story to Brave 10. I thought that it was quite unique and I never got bored while watching the episodes.

Animation:

I really enjoyed the animation and thought that is was very well done.

Sound:

I enjoyed the majority of the music and positively loved the voice acting. . .especially Kamanosuke Yuri's voice it suited that particular character to perfection. . .it only added to the mystery of Yuri's character lol.

The characters were, for the most part, fantastic! I enjoyed Saizou's rough personality and his sense of honor. I personally didn't care for Isanami, but I LOVED Kamanosuke Yuri and often found myself getting all giddy whenever he came on the scene lol. I liked how different each of the Brave 10 were from one another and enjoyed each of their individual personalities and odd little quarks (especially Yuri's! I did warn you Yuri was my favorite didn't I. . .).

[my Kamanosuke Yuri fangirldom shining bright and true lol]

Overall:

I really enjoyed this anime and sincerly hope that they make another season. . .

Other Anime Reviews by duchessliz

Hikaru no Go user review by duchessliz

Hikaru no Go

overall score: 8.3/10

Rakugo Tennyo Oyui user review by duchessliz

Rakugo Tennyo Oyui

• Overall 7.5/10

comments

animeloversrule avatar animeloversrule
Oct 14, 2013

I totally agree with you on the sound and the characters. But personly I love Saizou Kirigakure's voice the most.

duchessliz avatar duchessliz
May 29, 2012

well goody for u. like i said i know a lot of people who enjoyed this anime. and personally i think its probably more for girls than guys so thats probably y u didnt like it. and u could have stopped watching it if u didnt like it, continuing an anime that u werent enjoying is just plain stupid.

roriconfan avatar roriconfan
May 29, 2012

And I know none

duchessliz avatar duchessliz
May 28, 2012

thats just ur opinion. i know a lot of people who disagree with u and enjoyed this anime as much as i did.

roriconfan avatar roriconfan
May 28, 2012

Most stereotypical boring forgettabble trashy shounen of the past 5 years.