duchessliz

Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden

10 APR
2012

If you really enjoy those chibi shorts that are at the end of some of the Naruto Shippuuden episodes then you'll really like this anime. The anime is two ten minute chibi episodes centered around Rock Lee and his two teammates Neji and Ten-Ten with the occasional appearance of Naruto, Sakura, and other familar faces (in chibi form, of course). Since I thought the chibi shorts were funny I started watching this anime expecting the same, and was not disappointed. Naruto SD: Rock Lee No Seishun Full-Power Ninden does not promise to be another Naruto, but rather a silly and fun comedic anime that is fun for kids, teens, and adults who, like me, are just an overgrown kid on the inside. Dont expect the animation to be anything spectacular because it not, but it suits the anime quite well. As for the story, it's really just a bunch of random episodes with no real theme other than Lee getting himself and his team into some rather amusing situations (I am particularly fond of when Lee somehow gets Neji to dress like a girl for his random skits). As for characters. . .if you love Naruto then you'll see a great many of your favorite characters in chibi form (I particularly love seeing Yamoto in chibi form. . .he's in the backround quite a bit and I enjoy looking for him, its kinda like where's waldo except it's where's Yamato instead lol). Anyway if you are a fan of the chibi shorts in Naruto, you'll enjoy this anime but if you are not a fan of them then this anime is clearly not for you.

Other Anime Reviews by duchessliz

Bleach user review by duchessliz

Bleach

overall score: 7.5/10

Toward the Terra TV user review by duchessliz

Toward the Terra TV

Himitsu: The Revelation user review by duchessliz

Himitsu: The Revelation

overall score: 7.3/10

• Overall 6.5/10

comments

duchessliz avatar duchessliz
May 29, 2013

@deideiblueeyez

Chibi Deidara doesn't appear until episode 30. . .so if ur wanting to see him in chibi form. . .thats where he's at. . .

Sefirosu avatar Sefirosu
Jun 6, 2012

this anime is evertyhing what Naruto Shippuuden lacks: humour. Me gusta very much :p

deideiblueeyez avatar deideiblueeyez
May 19, 2012

Coolz..I should start watching it.... I wish they would do one of the Akatsuki though. I would go fangirl GAGA over that! A CHIBI Deidara? Bless my soul! (faints)