diogork's avatar

• Porto, Portugal
  • Joined Jul 6, 2010

So, what do we have here? (spoiler alerts)
A blind boy who is too kind for his own good, and has mother complex because he tinks his mother commited suicide right in front of him bu throwing herself in front of a train. (we later find out it is not an actual suicide though). He is also insane, because he thinks he can see sometimes, but he can't.

A cute girl that is completly abused by the whole village because something her family did, and she had no part in it. Our blind boy decided to save her, and she ends up being confused by his mother (sick mother complex)

Another girl who is too kind for her own good. previously best friends with the abused girl but ends up betraying her due to bad influences. The boy makes them be friends again.

The evil grandfather. This guys sucks bigtime! makes his granddaughter change personalities when her sister died, is the cause for the bulliyng of the cute girl described above, completely sicko!

The spirit of the dead sister that has superpowers and tries to help the blind kid save everyone.

Aside from all the tipical story novels this is how H2O ends:

The boy thinks the cute girl is her mother and she ends up taking care of him. How does she decide to cure him of this complex? kills herself in front of him just like his mother did.

I thought this was going to be a very good anime since the characters were first original, but it was a really let down since they were all crazy and mentally abused.

5/10 just because i liked the the first half of the episodes

ammo1991 says...

I aggree, loved the first half of the episodes, I didnt need the last couple of them though ..

Apr 30, 2015