Version 3.1, on July 17, 2016 =>
- I'm just a normal person, that likes to watch anime.
- I'm from Romania, a country in Europe.
- My anime colection: some wallpapers (10+), 30+ manga, 8 small figurines, and 3 large ones (Misaka Mikoto swimsuit version, by Kotobukiya, is the most expensive for now) and that's pretty much it. I'm going to buy more in the future.
- I watch anime for pleasure, i'm not obsessed with it, and of course I can live without watching anime.
- I don't know japanese (can't read at all, and understand a few words that are useless in real life :P ), but I can watch an episode without subtitles, understanding close to nothing, just from the images.
- I used to watch anime daily, but since my free time is now missing, I watch anime mostly during the weekends.
- I used to watch 2 anime series at a time, so in case one was bad, the other would compensate. Now I watch just one anime from start to end, all in one day.
- I watch english subbed anime, don't like the dubs (but some were good), or them subbed in my country language.
- I watch already completed anime ( I don't like to wait a week or more for a new episode).
- As far as what type of anime i watch, comedy is the main genre (I want to laugh or smile at least) and I continue with: Slice of life, Moe, Otaku culture, Parody, School Life, Ecchi, Harem, Yuri, and many more.
- Yes I watch ecchi anime, but I like it when it's nicely integrated in the story. Panty shots are the best.
- I don't watch violence themed anime. Yes, my tastes are exactly opposite with the majority of the US/Europe anime fans. I hate that the majority of fans want to see the blood flowing, heads droping and people killed in various ways. So horror, medieval , war, fantasy and many other anime tyes are a no no. Don't like drama either, it usually destroys a nice anime.
- I only give 5 ***** (these are stars) or nothing at all.
- If I like an anime or something special from it, so at the end I can say I enjoyed it, I rate it 5*.
- If I don't like it at all or not so much (a boring anime probably), or some scenes destroyed the feeling, I don't rate it at all.
- I received a comment that said, that it isn't fair if I rate it this way. But go to any anime here, and see how they are rated or their reviews: even the best of the best or the worst anime have ratings between 0.5 and 5. So i'm not unfair. I can't rate how I feel.
- My anime list is up to date, because I update here after watching all the episodes for the day. I also have a MAL list, but i don't like that site.
- If I have to choose between anime or the manga: I choose anime.
- The first anime I watched, was in kindergarden. Many from my country say that Sailor Moon was the first anime that aired: No it wasn't. I watched anime before that, but i think many recall them as cartoons... even Sailor Moon is a cartoon for many.
- The moment I started to watch anime in the serious way, was ~10 years ago, when I got connected to the internet.
- I used the "list" feature of this site to make....lists :) Here you go: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/dgmikep/lists . It took some time to pick them, and i will make many more.
- I will reply to any comment. So post one if you arrive on this page :P