darktowerasylum's avatar

darktowerasylum

• Indianapolis IN
  • Joined Sep 2, 2009

Ok this review is one amonst a dozen so I will keep it short.

This was a pretty good series, it kept me on the edge of my seat in alot of places. The only thing I didn't really like was a few of the characters in the series. It seemed a few characters were blissfully in the dark the entire series. If you end in just watching the first season of this series then things will be unclear and a little crammed and too much happening in the last couple episodes.

The character development in this series is a little slow, the only person they really seem to advance in this season was Lelouch. The other people only seemed to be there for his benefit. I understand that he is the main character and everything, but it is better and more structured when the people around him grow with him. Around midway through they do finally advance on some of the characters.

All in all I did enjoy this series and do plan on watching it again. It by no means is one of the best animes in history but is definatly worth the watch. I was leary about this series in the beginning since it was so "popular" but once I actually gave it a chance it was a nice series to watch.

End short review! Happy Viewing