default avatar

darkbytes

• Joined Oct 18, 2013
  • 39 / ?

Vamprie Princess X-Files should be called.

I thought this is one of the best Horror TV Shows I've seen, It combines the fact that she is an underworld agent/shinma which I always translated as "demon", and the fact that she is the good guy even though she has total disregard as humans, the whole series was good althought, an the middle, I thought if felt a little bit repetitive since is the same dynamic, Miyu always has a knack for runnin into shinmas without her seeking them.

The ending was a little bit of a let down for me, seem like something that should've span two or three episodes like most self-respected anime, all in all it was a good experience on the same style as "The X-Files" for example. I really enjoyed it. not to mention that in anime you can watch the entire season or run in 3 - 4 hours as opposed as, let's say, the entire season 1 of "Breaking Bad" which will take 10 hours!!!!!

If you're in America, a note of caution, I got a mini Box-Set with 3 DVDs in a slim case, very well made with nice graphics, with a semi-rigid plastic cover on all 4 sides that you slide up or down, This are not original releases but CHINESE COPIES, they look good on the outside, the case is very well done and everything, but the actual screen quality is very poor, the DVD menus are poorly done and include almost no extras, compared to the original release, so please, even thought this are very inexpensive and you can get entire seasons of an anime, only buy from known brands like "Bandai", "Viz", "Pioneer", etc. that way you get the best screen quality, which is really what matters in the end.