dakotasapphire's avatar

• Joined Oct 3, 2009

DearS

Oct 3, 2009

Story: 5/10

DearS can really confuse you. I know this because  I've watched it. The ending was a cliff hanger, meaning no real satisfaction from watching it. This show has romance and pet like aliens. It will be wierd to watch, but when you start you can't stop watching it tell your done with the last episode. There really isn't much of a plot to begin with and nothing is really memorable. This anime is a sorry excuse for an anime.

Animation: 8/10

When i watched this anime I saw how amazing the animation was. This series had some pretty nice graphics. Some things were a little lax sometimes though. The seires uses a few different animw artsyles.

Sound: 4/10

You've got to be kidding me! This shows music was terribly cheesy, and didn't go with it. The music blended into the background, and I didn't really pay much attention at all to it.

Characters: 4/10

Most of the characters didn't really help form the story, and some of them made the story worse. None of the characters where acctually developed. I gave it a four because they acctually developed the main character, but no one else really, and he wasn't that memorable, cause I can't even remeber his name.