dakotasapphire

Girls Bravo

14 FEB
2010

Plot: Small for his age, Yukinari has been bullied and abused by girls all his life. Now in high school, he has developed a rare condition: whenever girls touch him, or even come close, he breaks out in hives. Imagine his surprise, when he is suddenly transported to the city of Seiren on a mystic world invisibly orbiting the Earth, and populated with vast numbers of women and very few men. Fortunately, he has a new friend, Miharu-chan, whose touch inexplicably doesn't affect him.

Story: * Please don't take offense to anything I say*

5 OF 10: This series was very random at times and felt to have several fillers to the acctual plot. It was fairly entertaining, but I still think it could of been way better. The series was average. Thats why I gave it an average score for its story.

Animation: 7/10

The animation was good. The backgrounds were done pretty well, and the characters were cute and nice to look at. It wasn't the most incredible animation i've ever seen, so I gave it a 7. It could of been better.

Sound: 7/10

In my opinion the music was completly weird, it did go with the show nicely though. If you like only hearing 3 songs through out the series(24 episodes) and the songs being basically cheesy trumpet music then this will be enjoying for you.

Characters: 8/10

I asure you, most of the characters were hilarous, but some didn't stick out at all. The main character, hardly talked at all and didn't fit in with the insanity of the others. The other charaters had to make it funny by doing funny things to him. All the characters are pretty cool and make the show super funny. Some characters needed improvement, therefore, no perfect score.

Overall: 7/10

Keep in mind the overall thing is just the average of the scores, the series overall was funny and random, this show is great for comedy lovers.

Other Anime Reviews by dakotasapphire

DearS user review by dakotasapphire

DearS

Girls Bravo user review by dakotasapphire

Girls Bravo

Fate/stay night user review by dakotasapphire

Fate/stay night

Recent Anime Reviews by dakotasapphire

comments

babyh avatar babyh
Feb 15, 2010

wow o love this its soooo cool!!! ^_^