default avatar

• California
  • Joined Dec 5, 2011

Usagi Drop

Jan 24, 2012

Even though the anime was done recently the art is a bit nostalgic to older animes. This was probably hands down one of the best anime I have ever seen and I would recommend it to anyone. The characters and plot do an amazing job of keeping you interested and they make you feel as if you actually get to know the characters and their emotions. The anime moves slow but that is probably one of the best qualities of the anime. It goes through many big steps in Rin's(one main character) life as she grows. It shows what parents truly go through to raise a child, all the sacrafices, the colds, the stress. Not only that but it shows the kindness of a person willing to take care of someone who no one else would take in. It shows just how much a child can change the life of a person and how the perspective of the entire world changes when you have someone to live for. This anime is a perfect display of many modern day families and situations. Again one of the best and I recommend watching the first recommended anime.