chuckylover911's avatar

• Joined Apr 10, 2011
  • ? / F

Air Master

May 31, 2011

The Storie: It has a very stable plot that is both realistic and crazy. And the outcome is not as predictable as the story may seem...                                                                                                                          The Animation: is old fashioned and amazing. Although, I did notice at some points in the series unstable movement, very small mistakes. Other than that, the fighting was realistic enough                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             to be crazy...                                                                                                                  The Sound:  I dont particularly listen to the music, but I will admit that the ending and introduction song to the series were awesome. I loved the sound effects, perfectly they matched each punch and explosion..........................                                                                           The Charectors:  The charectors were absolutely perfect, I fell in love with each one of them, even the ones I despised, I found something to like about each charector.........................................................................................................................              Overall:  ALtogether, I find this anime to be on the break of perfection. Very hallarious gags and charectors, hardcore action, and epic music will all capture you and hold you to the screen as you watch the awesome series of... Air Master.

9.9/10 animation