chii

Panzer Dragoon

2 OCT
2009

Maybe it's because i haven't played the video game ever but this short ova really sucked. The lead man pretty much spent the whole anime screaming ALITA while riding on a random dragon to chase another random dragon that took alita and flew to a tower for some reason. THAT'S ALL THAT HAPPENS.

The music and animation are pretty bad as well. Voice acting is so annoying, it just sounds like they are randomly reading lines from a paper that they have never seen before.

They randomly meantioned a old weapon that the old people use to use. I can only assume this world has been destroyed once and brough back to simpiler times. WHO KNOWS.

I'm glad this was only a normal ep length of 24 mins otherwise it would have been pretty painful to sit through any longer than that.

Other Anime Reviews by chii

801 T.T.S. Airbats user review by chii

801 T.T.S. Airbats

comments

default avatar Blitzgrutel
Feb 20, 2014

Seriousely, they could'nt do a better job putting this game in an anime. I think that this is way better that the game!! lol

NimirRa avatar NimirRa
Nov 18, 2012

You guys just don't get it.

Vinniesama avatar Vinniesama
Jun 8, 2010

You know, I watched this (as I played the original game years ago) and it is indeed pitiful... I mean, 1/8 of the OVA was the opening of the game, weirdly enough, I guess for people who hadn't played the game, but still. The dub was just hilarious. Nice review, by the way! ^^