chii's avatar

chii

• Quebec, Canada
  • Joined Oct 23, 2005
  • ? / F

I had NO idea what i was getting into when i started this anime. All i knew about it was that it had ecchi in it. While yes i got ecchi.... LOTS OF ECCHI. I also recieved.... odd fetishes, a very strange plot about shocking depressed people to make them "happy" again. A hentai show within this anime with very odd scenes... one male with a baseball bat.... boobs... lots and lots of boobs... naked ones... panties gallore.... and peeing.... wait what?

Yup this show had lots of peeing in it.... i have about 10 more pictures... and could have taken more

This anime will leave you going WTF a lot and perhaps laughing. I know i did. A lot. It's one of those shows that are so bad it's funny. The idea behind this anime is interesting and if it wasn't ecchi filled it might have been excellent.

I suggest watching this if you LOVE ecchi and crazyness. Also if you don't want to use your brain for 4 hours!

Don't get the rating wrong from me. it was "enjoyable" but honestly i really have to rate it for what it was. lol

CoolHandMike says...

I think "rating it for what it was" means scoring it as a genre anime which delivers ecchi and comedy in spades and thus deserves a high score.

Dec 20, 2011
Symmetrical says...

I feel what you mean :) I really laughed hard and enjoyed it, but it wasnt that great if you take it serious XD

Dec 26, 2010