chii

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

2 OCT
2009

Well on a great recommendation from Sothis and pushing of kira to just get it now instead of waiting for a batch. I watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 one night one ep after another. Now it's never rare for me to watch a show so quickly. But it is rare for me to actually pick up an awesome show.

The first 5-6 eps were kinda hard to sit through as there was a lot of whining children involved. and well considering the main characters were children that was no suprise. I of course understand the crying and caring on this anime being about earthquake aftermath and everyone running around trying to get back to their families in hopes that they are still alive.

The inflatable paper toilet was highly amusing to me lol. The random kid with the robots was rather dull to me and kinda unneeded.

I saw the ending coming and wasn't suprised when it happened. but it was SO well done i really enjoyed watching it pan out the way it did. it was very cleaver and almost uncatchable.

I totally recommend this to anyone who loves survival shows with very powerful emotion being put through the screen making you want to cry or really feel for the characters.

Other Anime Reviews by chii

Taishou Yakyuu Musume user review by chii

Taishou Yakyuu Musume

Chie the Brat Movie user review by chii

Chie the Brat Movie

• Overall 9.5/10

comments

5618NINgen avatar 5618NINgen
Oct 17, 2009

I almost cried too, but not only because of poor screenplay. -_-

Where are some pure facts about show?

Kari5 avatar Kari5
Oct 5, 2009

I totally agree. One of my favorite anime of the summer. I cried several times.

badazz5001 avatar badazz5001
Oct 4, 2009

I toattolly agre this was an excellint anime and definiley the best of the seasion if not the year