chii's avatar

chii

• Quebec, Canada
  • Joined Oct 23, 2005
  • ? / F

This one I found to be quite hilarious! There is no limit to how many times i can watch episode 6 in the second half of the episode. DEATH CATS!!!!!

Nobue was my favourite character. Probably cause she's the oldest and just really wants to be a kid again. The smoking aspect of her I really enjoyed even though I hate smoking. I think it just made her her to me and it fitted the character perfectly.

Miu was the most annoying character but still had her moments. She was made out to be the annoying one for a reason and fitted the role perfectly. I wouldn't have had her any other way!

I would re watch this anime again anytime. I laughed a lot while watching this one. I've come to the conclusion that this is one of the best comedy series out there. Way better than that over rated Azumanga Daioh. :P If anything I wish there were more episodes of this. If anything should be getting a second season it should be this! The little ova's just don't cut it. I could watch these characters get into countless adventures and be happy for life.

ThePatches says...

I WILL MAKE NOBOE MY WAIFU!

Oct 19, 2009