chii's avatar

• Joined Oct 23, 2005
  • ? / F

Hidamari Sketch

Oct 5, 2009

I wish I could say I had good things to say about it but I don't. It's suppose to be another comedy/slice-of life. All I got from it was the slice-of-life... Which is the least favourite genera for me as I've hated the majority of the ones I've seen with a few exceptions of course. Like with music every genera has something good to offer. You just gotta find it.

If you like art. More so drawing. You'd might like this one. It did have a few laughs but not nearly as many as I would have liked. None of the girls I found to be interesting at all which made it worse while watching cause i generally just didn't care what was going on. There was one girl that had a weird hair do that made her straggly bits wave around like octopus tenticals... that was amusing to me.. LOL

I'll say one good thing about it. It was short. :P Oh and the cos-playing teacher (or is she) was quite entertaining. So there were a few laughs with her in there.

Why they made a second season to this is really questionable to me. But clearly a lot of people really liked it for them to do so. Sadly. When you want to kill some time and not have to pay too much attention to story.. or in this case lack of pick this up... if you care to.