chihinoke22's avatar

• South Florida
  • Joined Dec 26, 2009

Fruits Basket

Jan 5, 2011

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Story: Tohru Honda recently started living by herself after her mother passed away. She lives in a tent at the bottom of a hill, but a little landslide and furtunate encounter gives her a home and some new found friends that's sure to surprise and entertain her 24/7.

Characters: Everyone in this anime is just living some form of twisted life and really should see a psychiatrist or therapist or...or....an even crazier, twistd, and clueless 16-year old girl.

• Tohru Honda- Clueless to the point that not even Sherlock Holmes can get a clue to what she's even thinking, but the nicest, most giving person that Santa Clause could probably be out of a job if she ever went to the North Pole.
  • Yuki Sohma- Every girl at school calls him the prince and just worship him and wish that they could get so much closer to him, too bad they can't since he turns into a rat if hugged by a girl or gets too weak.
  • Kyo Sohma- Hot-headed idiot who just can't seem to control his temper and always wants to find a reason to fight somebody. He's very careful to not be hugged by anyone, but it's impossible to avoid a girl who keeps tripping on her feet and falling on top of him, so he turns into a cat without any warning.

I could continue with the characters, but really I don't I have to.....no matter how much I'm in love with the snake, ox, dog, rabbit.........I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!

I love the anime a lot better than the manga because it ends in a way that I'm actually okay with!! Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXOSSISXX says...

AFter seeing this i would give it more like an 8 This anime was good but the ending i was hoping for more of a c ompleted one but i guess you cant pull it out with only 26 episodes but it was not a  bad ending eaither so yea .... Over all i think it was a fantastic anime to watch. would i watch it again? may be but not anytime soon if anyone is thinking of watching this anime i would say enjoy yourself as it has some interesting parts and also

A big tip for everyone before they even look or see an anime you should always read the comments or the reviews of people i often found it to help me out weather or not i should watch an anime because 99% of the times the people are always right ^_^..

Jan 17, 2011