camillimeter's avatar

• Philippines
  • Joined Jul 24, 2013

Steins;Gate

Feb 16, 2014

Hello! I'm writing this just after I finished watching this anime, Steins Gate, and now, you’re reading my review. So, I hope this will make you watch this AWESOME anime. I learned one thing here, NEVER A JUDGE AN ANIME UNLESS YOU’RE NOT FINISHED WATCHING IT YET. Please (I'm begging.) make time reading my review! Thank you!

I was exploring MAL (MY ANIME LIST) when I saw the rank of this anime. It’s rank #3. Meaning many responded this is a good anime and a must watch one. That is where my curiosity killed me.

I downloaded it first. I didn’t read any review. I didn’t read the plot. I just thought that this anime is good because many rated it 10/10 or 5/5. After downloading it, I brought my laptop in school. I suggested to my classmates that we watch it.

Watching the first episode, my mouth was left hanging open. I don’t understand anything. It’s boring, really. It made me sleepy. While watching it, I don’t really understand a thing because I was already half-sleep. We (or I could say THEM) finished up to episode 5. We all agreed to stop watching it because it’s super boring.

After how many days, I watched it all alone. I started to episode 1. While watching it, I was like, “Oh, so this thing happened? I don’t remember a shit.” Then, continued watching it. I have read some reviews about it and someone said that, “Wait until episode 10.” I waited up to episode 10 but it took me too long to watch it. Like in episode 5, I stopped because it gives me headache (not really a headache, it just that the things there are hard to absorb, super deep thoughts)and so on.  When I reached episode 10, I was overwhelmed because I thought there’ll be more interesting things to come. And I was right. A LOT has affected me. Episode 11, you’ll realize things. Episode 12, you’ll realize shocking things. And when you continued it, you’ll realize the sense and beauty of the first ten boring episodes. I didn’t leave my laptop because the next episodes will really hook you up. I’m telling you! The next sentences you’ll be reading are some spoilers. There’s this thing when Okabe was shocked when he realized that Mayuri will die. He has to take some risks and those will let you think if it’s for the better or for worse. Also, when every time he takes those risks you’ll feel bad… So, if you stopped watching it YOU MUST CONTINUE NOW! I’m not saying it’s a loss because you can live not watching it but your loss. You didn’t have a chance to finish such an awesome and AMAZING anime. If you’re an OTAKU, this is really a MUST.

People who’re reading this, I must say that this anime is now my second favorite. My first favorite is Fairy Tail. This is such a beautiful anime. People who have watched this already will agree to me. So I’m saying I give this anime a 10 out of 10 rate. Perfect!

Thank you for reading! God bless! I hope I really made you watch the anime! :)))

PS:

I didn't give a perfect score for the animation because I was not that happy. What I like to animation is the same with Karneval. Hahaha! Anyway, I'm satisfied to some characters' animation, to Mayuri and Suzuha only.