camillimeter's avatar

• Joined Jul 24, 2013

Mirai Nikki TV

Aug 18, 2013

Mirai Nikki Review

While watching this anime, there's only one word that always struck in my head, greediness. I don't know why but I just don't get why they did those things. All they want is to be the God so they'll kill each other? Ugh. No offense meant to those MN fans.

But... this anime is good. Try watching it so you'll know.

I don't like Yuki. He's so demn weak. I just hate that kind of character. He easily shows his weaknesses. Well, Yuno is somewhat scary and creepy but she's cool though I don't like the way she shows her love. I ship them both. They're both weirds. Lol.

Yeah, hes so pathetic!

My favorite character is Ninth. Anyway, I really ship him with Nishijima. Their moments are just so sweet though they 'love quarrel' in my eyes! It's so demn cute! Nishijima is... UGH! Sweet, flirt and pervy! Hahaha! Demn. I really ship them so hard! It started when Nishijima cuffed Ninth and they ended running away. They're really cute! *spoiler alert*

The other characters, they're okay.

The story. It went well though I'm not satisfied with the ending. I'll be reading the manga so it'll be okay. In every episode, it'll make you excited. You'll just crave for the next episode and goes on.

After watching this, I'll be suggesting this anime to my friends. It's really good.

Thanks for reading my short anime review!

Jehowi says...

Most people read a review to find out if an Anime is worth watching or not, but you already spoil the ending in your review =/

Aug 19, 2013