camillimeter's avatar

• Philippines
  • Joined Jul 24, 2013

Death Note

Jul 24, 2013

I watched a lot of anime already and up until now, this is still my favorite anime!

First of all, I love mysteries and this is really my genre. Kind of creepy in some ways but I did still enjoyed it.

I like all the characters except Yagami. He became greedy and that's what I hate most. He loves to kill and I hate killings. I love L especially his eyebags. :) I love him so much! The way he connect one thing to another is so cool!

I love the part when L challenges Light. He's creepy and you'll be like, "OMG!!! That's cool, L!" The way he plays around Light-kun is really cool! But in the end, he died. F*ck you, Light! I got really shocked when that happened to L. I was like, "WHERE'S THE JUSTICE?!!!" And it was good when Melo and N showed up! This duo is PERFECT! I like how they think! This anime will let you feel all the feelings you want to feel! Well, I'm praising this anime so much because its impact to me is still WOW-ing!

There aer really parts here that are so saddening. Like you'll just say, "Why did he die?" and many more. Mixed emotions!

Still, I LOVE THIS ANIME. :) Watch it! You'll enjoy it!