camillimeter's avatar

• Philippines
  • Joined Jul 24, 2013

Sword Art Online

Jul 24, 2013

I also love this anime! :)) It's an adventurous anime!

At first, I did enjoy it but I got bored in the middle. I stopped at episode 12 if I'm not mistaken. It's more on fighting, well it isn't my genre. Yes, I bet Asuna and Kirito and the loving of them is really cute. I have class when I started watching this so when summer came, I continued watching it.

For me, the story went better after Kirito finish the first game. (Spoiler alert! Well, there is first game there and second game) HE WAS COOL ALL THE WAY. I really got hooked when 2nd game was created. Kirito's sister, Sugu, is in there, too. ACTUALLY, I BET Sugu and Kirito. But he is faithful to Asuna. :)) How sweet. <3 Sorry for a lot of spoilers.

Everyone said that SAO is really beautiful and now I can prove it. YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH KIRITO. HE'S SO PERFECT. He'll fight for you! Ideal type guy! He's not the type that hides tears in front of his love. He shows weakness and that's unique to a guy.

IF YOU LIKE ADVENTURE, THEN YOU MUST WATCH THIS! :))

EXEDarkmegaman says...

Soo you went throught this anime just like I did. xD But yeah I have to agree with you that the second game or rather the second season was better than the first game. the first game felt weird. It shifted all around from like a detective episode to a slice of life episode.....well kinda but I felt the episodes was rather far between each other but that's my opinion. but hey, I had fun watching it too. very short but nice review :D

Jul 26, 2013